27/06/2016

Grey on grey

















I have been searching for a nice grey coat for the LONGEST time…and then i stumbled across this one... in my mums wardrobe. Now i know why she hasn't told me about it, because for sure i will be stealing another one of newest purchases hahah (sorry not sorry)

I paired the grey coat with a matching grey jumper from Uniqlo. I would have paired this with a pair of white jeans instead, but unfortunately mine have turned an off white/ cream colour and have stretched so much that it could be featured in a weight watchers ad…so now I'm on the look out for a nice pair of white jeans that doesn't cling to all the unflattering parts of your body! The hunt is on...

What I'm wearing: Zara coat, Uniqlo jumper, Neuw denim jeans, Charles & Keith bag, and Axel Arigato shoes

Love, Em x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig