24/06/2016

Photograph







Today was a very lazy day, we woke up at noon, got dressed and headed out the door. We ended up in Armadale and had a little bit of a window shop down High street and ate a VERY late brunch in a restaurant/ cafe called 8 days (it was literally like 3:30pm when we ate haha oops)

After that, we went and watched 'me before you', please be more prepared than me and bring yourself a box of tissues because if you're anything like me, then you'll need it! The whole cinema was basically full of girls crying in sync, it was amazing. 10/10 would recommend if you're into Chick flicks/ rom coms. Would almost say it could be one of my favourite movies…this is a very large statement to make as i watch a LOT of movies, but Sam Claflin's character has really sealed the deal. Go watch it and let me know what you think!!


What I'm wearing: Zara leather jacket, Kenzo jumper, Neuw denim jeans, Tony Bianco boots, Cartier necklace, Fiorina ring and Charles & Keith bag

Love, Em x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig