05/07/2016

DAINTY











Trying to channel my inner '90's kid' and rocking that double denim (or at least trying to that is…)

 I haven't worn blue jeans in well over 5 years and i seriously feel like a new person, i'm also quite happy that these jeans still fit me…even after all the pizza and pasta I've been eating lately haha

Today's post is in collaboration with Michael Hill and i wanted to show off a few pieces that i chose from their website! I am looooving dainty little pieces of jewellery at the moment and i've been looking for dainty rings to stack up on my fingers for the longest time and i am so happy with what i've found! 

I think the dainty gold pieces really complement the outfit nicely and it has kept the outfit very simple and classic.

What I'm wearing:

Michael Hill jewerlly: 
- Wrangler denim jeans
- Acne Studios scarf
- Comme des garçons striped tee 
- Adidas superstars
- Celine trio bag

Love, Em xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig