09/08/2016

BRANCHING OUT









 I seriously forgot how much i love these trousers. I'm currently in the phase where I'm trying to wear black jeans less…as i basically live in them now since they're just SO easy to chuck on before uni without really having to think haha (they're honestly my version of trackies to be honest), so i thought i'd branch out a little bit and bring out my fave pinstriped pants.

I really like this outfit as it is very "me"- very comfortable but still looks put together! I love how the shoes give the outfit a pop of colour (even though they are still quite a muted tone). If i was a cartoon character, this would probably be the outfit i would wear in each episode for sure.

Love, Em

What i wore: Zara leather jacket, Turtleneck jumper bought in Paris, Trousers bought in Japan and Axel Arigato shoes





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig