10/03/2016

HOLY TEE












Whenever i get changed i like to base my outfit over one key item, todays item was my new IRO tee. I've been eyeing this top since the beginning of last year but could never get a hold of in my size and then the fashion gods came and blessed me and i found it whilst i was shopping overseas! 

I decided to go for a simpler outfit and matched this "moth infested tee" that my family likes to call it, with a black a-line skirt. Me being me, i decided to wear the skirt backwards since i loved the silver zipper detailing at the back haha! This is definitely a go-to outfit for me which looks put together, but in reality took me 5 mins to get ready.

Wearing IRO Tee, Khalo Skirt, H&M hat, Celine Bag, Betts Boots & Dior Sunglasses

Love, Em X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig