25/11/2015

WESTFIELD VIP SUMMER SERIES











I was lucky enough to attend Westfield Doncaster's #VIPSummerSeries hosted by Nadia Fairfax and Alyce Cowell. I had a bit of a fangirl moment as Nadia is one of my favourite bloggers who i discovered whilst watching the show, 'Fashion Bloggers' (she also spilled that they're making a season 3, yay!)

 All the guests were welcomed with champagne and canapés whilst then settling down and enjoying a lovely fashion runway showcasting the best spring/ summer looks. We also got to monogram our own purses from The Daily Edited which was super exciting as I'm a huge fan for anything with my initials on it haha (does this make me obsessed with myself? probably hehe)


 - Em x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig