24/04/2014

UNIQLO OPENING







Wearing Topshop top, Bettina Liano jeans, Zu shoes, Sportsgirl necklace and Michael Kors watch

The first Australian Uniqlo store opened in Melbourne, with the magnificent entertainment of DJ's, fancy finger food and delicious drinks! The night started with a traditional Japanese barrel breaking ceremony for the grand opening of the store with sake! With the 10% off everything in the store, just for that night, I couldn't help myself but grab some goodies (they will definitely be featured on the blog soon) Also, shout out to my awkward stance in the photos above, its hard posing in front of hundreds of people watching me hahah

Em x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. now I can't wait to get down to melbourne and shop up a storm in all these new stores you have!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Emporium is beyond amazing, the interior still blows my mind! Honestly does not feel like you're in melbourne when you're in it!

      Emma xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig