12/08/2015

BEAUTY PRODUCTS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT




1. MASCARA



My holy grail mascara is the Maybelline 'Falsies Volume Express,' it holds your curl like no other and separates my lashes so nicely. Best part- it doesn't clump! 

2. NUDE COLORED LIPSTICK



Having the perfect nude lipstick is definitely an essential in every girls make up bag. My personal favourite is Mac's 'Velvet Teddy.' A nude lippy basically goes with any outfit and foolproof for any occasion.


3. RED LIPSTICK




Do i even need to explain myself?


4. CHAPSTICK



My chapstick literally never leaves my sight... when it does i basically have a mid-life crisis. 

5. DRY SHAMPOO




Ain't nobody got time to wash their hair everyday. Am i right ladies?


6. LUSH LIP EXFOLIATOR




Before applying any lip colour, i like to scrub my lips with the lush exfoliator to make them silky smoooooth

7. EYELASH CURLER



My morning routine:
1. Wake up
2. Brush my teeth
3. Curl my eyelashes
4. Leave


8. HAND CREAM




I have this weird obsession with washing my hands?? like, if i just get off public transport i have to wash my hands..when i get home, i wash my hands, like?? haha. Anyways, by washing my hands constantly, they've become really dry, so a hand cream is always in my bag! (Sorry for this ramble)


9. PERFUME



My current perfume favourites are Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and Jo Malone


10. FACE MASKS



Holla for pamper nights (which is every night)


- Emma xx











SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Must agree with your list! I love Lush lip exfoliators and my facemasks are perfect for my pamper nights!! x

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig