07/04/2013

Fashion fever!



We were lucky enough to attend L'oreal Melbourne fashion festivals David Jones' opening event. This night was full of amazing clothing, great music and some stars truck moments!

When I arrived at the venue I was hoping to be lucky enough to meet Barbara Palvin, but I thought my chances would be low as she would have a busy schedule and running from one show to another! But as I got there I was walking through the door just as she was walking out and I literally had a jaw dropping moment! She was so kind and is just as beautiful as she is in pictures.

This runway had many of David Jones' top Australian designers including Mary Katrantzou, Ellery, Camilla & Marc, Sabatini, Romance Was Born, Lover, Gary Bigeni, Josh Goot, Rachel Gilbert, Ginger & Smart, Collette Dinnigan, Lisa Ho, Scanlan & Theodore, Carl Kapp, Willow, Calibre, Dion Lee, plus many more!



Montana Cox, Willow


Samantha Harris, Camilla


Jessica Gomes and Montana Cox, Josh Goot


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig