26/11/2017

THE LATEST SUMMER TRENDS YOU NEED TO KNOW!

1. CLASHING PRINTS

 


I feel like this summer, everyone has stepped outside of their monochromatic shells and have built up the courage to start wearing bright, summery prints (shocker!). I love the look of a 'clashed' printed outfit, especially when paired with a band tee!


2. SILK SCARVES



I've been seeing this trend all over my insta feed lately and it has established that i really need to get my hands on one! However, all of those i've found online have prices of $80 and over...so i might need to make a trip down to the good ol' op-shop and see if i can find any (will keep you updated)

3. EASY TO THROW ON SUMMER/ WRAP DRESSES

 

After coming back from America, especially New York/ LA- I've really been into a good wrap dress, I mean, literally every teenage girl was wearing one over there, how could I not?! They're just so effortless, yet look so put together, definitely a plus for a lazy gal like me.

4. STATEMENT SUNNIES


  

If this doesn't scream 90's, I don't know what does! Statement sunnies are back better than ever before and are giving me all kinds of nostalgia. The best place to pick up a pair of sunnies for yourself, at a bargain price of $0...your mums closet!

5. STRAW BAGS



 Everyone and their mum seems to be rocking this Jane Birkin inspired straw bag trend lately, and surprisingly I haven't had the chance to hop onto this trend yet, but I do think it's super cute!

I hope you liked my picks, let me know if there are any other summer trends you're loving lately!

Love, Em xx



         

        
























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig