03/09/2016

FLORALS FOR SPRING? GROUNDBREAKING.














It is officially Spring now in Melbourne, so what better way to call in the new season by wearing some classic floral prints! How original! Who knew that i would be so excited for winter to be over (or maybe the fact that i won't have a runny nose every day haha) i feel like this winter was EXTRA cold, i mean… i love my layers- as you could've probably seen from my winter #OOTDs…but having to wear 50 layers to uni got pretty tiring, especially when the heaters in our classrooms were set to 40 degrees…

I was able to pick up some cool new pieces from the Marks & Spencer Australian online store and lets just say i went a tad bit crazy…i feel like i definitely stepped outside my comfort zone in this outfit as I'm not wearing my usual black jeans and leather jacket haha. I haven't really been into blue jeans, like ever, but i've seen SO many people rocking it lately, so i decided to give it a try too! 

Huge thank you to Marks & Spencer & ShoppingLinks for collaborating with me on this post!

Outfit:

Givenchy Antigona bag
Tony Bianco Thorley Boots
Ray Ban Sunglasses
IRO top

Love, Em xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig