14/01/2016

DEAR 2015



2015 was the start of many changes, I graduated high school and said goodbye to all my close friends who I wouldn’t be seeing everyday anymore, it was very scary and nerve wracking time filled with heaps of anxiety about the future, but starting university in a completely new and unknown atmosphere has been a great experience and i have really started to enjoy it (minus all the school work haha)

In the past 12 months i've been lucky enough to travel to so many unique and amazing places [Paris, London, Rome, Venice, Florence, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Bangkok, Hua Hin, Guangzhou, & Sydney] and i truly believe that "travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer". For me, travelling gives me so many rewarding and eye opening experiences, which cannot be taught in a classroom. It allows me to increase my knowledge about what goes on around the world and i just find it genuinely interesting to learn about how other people live their day to day lives within different cultures.

2015 was the year i re-started this blog and decided to dedicate a lot of my time to writing up posts and just sharing things that i love and enjoy. It seems like all my other friends have their lives 'planned out,' they know what they want to be "when they grow up" and how to get themselves there, me…not so much. Starting up this blog again was probably the best decision i've ever made. It's allowed me to step outside my comfort zone and do things i wouldn't normally put myself into. I think i've gained a lot more confidence in 2015 and feared judgement less, i was kind of in a #yolo stage every time i was unsure whether or not i should do something because i was scared, so if you're scared or nervous about doing something for yourself because you don't know how others will "judge" you e.g. starting a blog/ youtube channel- DO IT! You've got nothing to lose and if you don't do it, you'll probably regret it and i can't believe I'm saying this haha but…YOLO! (seriously though)

I wanted my first post of 2016 to have a personal touch, so here it is! I can't wait to see what 2016 brings 

Love, Em xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig