11/12/2015

TRAVEL: PACKING FOR A HOLIDAY






The countdown is on until I'm relaxing on the beach in Thailand, with a pina colada in one hand and sunscreen in the other.

Here's a peak into what i'll be packing on my trip. Essentials include bathers (duh!), i just picked these Speedo ones up today from Chadstone and i think they're super cute! I love how the top has long sleeves which is a lot different than the other bathers i'll be bringing along (goodbye sunburn). Other essentials include a casual beach hat, my Karen Walker sunglasses, a tangle teaser, dry shampoo, deodorant and moisturizer! I also like to bring either a candle or perfume to use whilst I'm overseas so when i come back home and spray the same perfume or light the same candle, it reminds me of my trip overseas and helps bring back lots of memories. Does anyone else do this too? or is it just me haha

P.S- Speedo is having 25% off in ALL Speedo stores and online store (use the code SALE25). This sale ends on the 13th of December at 11:59PM! They also have a holiday gift guide questionnaire on their website to help you find the perfect gift! (@speedoaustralia) 

Get my outfit here:
- Target Hat
- Karen Walker Sunglasses

Love, Em xx

insta @emxreblog

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig