12/11/2015

QUICK AND EASY SNACK IDEAS

1. WATERMELON FETA SALAD





This is definitely one of my favourite salad recipes as i love eating feta with everything, plus the watermelon gives it a nice refreshing touch which complements the cheese very nicely (if i do say so myself)

2. MASON JAR DIP AND VEGGIES



This is a great study snack or even something to take with you to school/uni/work. All you have to do is put hummus (or your desired choice of dip), chop up some veggie sticks and voila! (The mason jar also makes it look very insta worthy)

3. FRUIT & YOGHURT PARFAIT




I used to make these every single day after school because it was just SO easy, quick and filling. I personally like mine with vanilla or strawberry yoghurt, blueberries, strawberries and diced apple.

4. FLOWER ICE CUBES










This was my first time attempting to make these flower ice cubes and i think they came out really well! The main trick is to boil up some water in the kettle and leave it to cool completely and using that water instead of tap water. This ensures that the ice cubes aren't cloudy and the flowers can be seen. I've also seen people do this with different types of fruit, which looks amazing! (defs next on the list). 

These ice cubes were the perfect match for the Trumpeters Ice Tea (which is defs my go-to summer drink from now on). This drink isn't overly sweet (and doesn't have that weird after taste which i've found in some of its competitors). This will definitely be a staple in my fridge this spring/ summer (its also nice to note that its gluten free, organic and vegan!) I've been recommending it to all my friends, so defs go check it out!

5. MALTESERS AND POPCORN


This may seem like a super weird combination, and trust me, i thought it was weird as well until i tried it…next time you're in the cinema buy a bag of maltesers and mix it into your popcorn. Thank me later!

6. APPLE WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND GRANOLA



Ever since i watched a youtube video of someone making this, i was instantly hooked. This is my ultimate go-to snack as its sooo easy to make (i mean, if i can make it…you can too). Sometimes if I'm in a rush, i usually just slice some apples up and whip some peanut butter next to it on a plate and I'm good to go. When I'm feeling a little bit more fancy, i add granola and cut them in cute little circles. Some of you may think "ew" apple and peanut butter?! But trust me, this combination works so well together and your taste buds will cry in happiness (when I'm trying eat healthy, i like to pretend this is a bagel)

Let me know if you tried any of these snack ideas!

- Em xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig