04/10/2015

MY HONEST REVIEW OF ALEXANDER WANG'S ROCKIE DUFFEL BAG


Are you saving every penny for the Alexander Wang Rockie Duffel Bag? Is this the bag of your dreams? Are you having second thoughts? Well today is your lucky day! I’ll try make your decision a little easier...

When first deciding to purchase this bag, I had my mind set on the Rocco, which a bit bigger than the Rockie. I had only really seen the bag in photos, so when i went into the store to try it on, i realised it was a lot bigger (and HEAVIER) than i expected. I don't mind carrying heavy bags (sometimes), but the Rocco was WAY too heavy for my shoulders and would even hurt my back when carrying it. After what seemed like hours in the shop, i finally decided on the rockie version! 




After having it for over a year, here are some of my thoughts on the bag:


PROS
- Fits a LOT of things (one time i managed to squeeze in a jumper, wallet, toothbrush, socks and a phone)
- The studs at the bottom are still incredibly shiny and sturdy
- Has both the hand and shoulder straps to carry with (convenient)
- Has 3 little compartments on the inside of the bag where you can put your phone etc 
- Shoulder straps are adjustable

CONS
- Curved zipper around the bag is annoying when trying to get things in and out quickly
- Not an everyday bag, as it gets extremely heavy even when there's nothing inside





ROCKIE LAKE SOFT PEBBLE

Approximate measurements:10"L x 9"H x 8"W with a 4" handle drop and 21" adjustable strap drop

- Em xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I ordered this bag recently but my order is processing and its sold out on green with envy so i cannot go back into it to look at it bahaha thank you for the awesome pictures i am looking at this now can't wait to get mind
    if you dont mind confirming with me the hardware is pale gold ?? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig